[PVE-User] ?==?utf-8?q? VM Backup best practices recommendation...

Steffen Wagner steffen.wagner at cubyte.net
Wed Feb 17 11:06:04 CET 2016

Hi Gilberto,

in your case i would not go for full vm backup, but for something folder based...

I am just testing out Bacula (http://bacula.org/) backup system. Maybe you could also have a look onto this project as it seems to be the only useful (and quite good) open source backup system with dedup...

Best regards,
Steffen