[PVE-User] ?==?utf-8?q? pve-firmware Size mismatch

Steffen Wagner steffen.wagner at cubyte.net
Thu Feb 18 16:24:24 CET 2016

Hello Martin,

thanks, but this was not the problem (repos centrally deployed through puppet).

I am using apt-cacher-ng in front to cache package repos to save traffic... unfortunately somehow it was corrupted there... so after clearing the cache it worked again.

Best regards,
Steffen

--
Steffen Wagner
CuByte - IT Solutions & Consulting

Tel     +49 (0) 1523 3544688
Fax    +49 (0) 6227 78 59727
Mail   steffen.wagner at cubyte.net
Web  https://www.cubyte.net

Please consider the impact on the environment before printing this e-mail.

This e-mail may contain trade secrets or privileged, undisclosed, or otherwise confidential information. If you have received this e-mail in error, you are hereby notified that any review, copying, or distribution of it is strictly prohibited. Please inform us immediately and destroy the original transmittal. Thank you for your cooperation.