[PVE-User] Proxmox ZFS over ISCSI - OmniOS Comstar

Gilberto Nunes gilberto.nunes32 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 20 16:34:15 CET 2016

Hi list

So, following some advice collected here in the list, I deployed a Server
with 10 TB of disk based in OmniOS.
I also build the iSCSI portal with Comstar useing napp-it.
So nice. It's work perfect...
I can see the storage and brought me the entire disk space, something
abount 8 TB.
Now here's my doubt: can I create or migrate my current VM file from
glusterFS storage to this new iSCSI storage?
It's just simple like that??
How can I take snapshot from iSCSI storage?
Is there some CLI for Proxmox or some command?
Sorry for so many questions... I am try to understand all this stuff...

Thanks a lot