[PVE-User] HDD errors in VMs

David Lawley davel at upilab.com
Thu Jan 7 15:49:50 CET 2016

sorry have not completely followed your thread but the only time I had
this issue was on ver 3.x of prox and when I enabled HA on vms without
shutting them down first.  Shutdown VM, enable HA, then restart. I ended
up having multiple or identical vm running competing for resources.  Nasty

Not sure how prox 4 is handling this now, at the time I felt it should
not allow me to do it, but it did.

I eventually caught it pinging a vm that I knew was off.  Then following
up with watching with htop.

BTW, I'm still running 3.4 without HA.  HA always seems to bite me in
the butt.