[PVE-User] Change node IP addresses

Eneko Lacunza elacunza at binovo.es
Fri Jan 8 10:33:08 CET 2016

Hi Frederic,

For v3.4, I did this recently for our office cluster. It can be done, if
IP addresses are in different subnets, make sure they're reachable from
both subnets. You may need to "pvecm updatecerts" and also, ssh with
root from each node to all the other nodes in the cluster, so that ssh
keys get saved for the new IPs.

Also check /etc/hosts in all nodes.

Cheers

El 08/01/16 a las 08:55, Frederic Van Espen escribió:
> Hi,
>
> Is it possible to change the node IP addresses without breaking the
> cluster for an extended amount of time? Are there any caveats?
>
> I would like to move the PVE nodes in a separate dedicated network for
> better security.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Frederic

Zuzendari Teknikoa / Director Técnico