[PVE-User] Upgrading and Updating with ProxMox VE Community

Hexis Lists lists at hexis.consulting
Wed Jan 13 21:08:46 CET 2016

For those of you who don't have a subscription to the paid updates - Do
you update or upgrade with the no subscription repositories? If so, have
you encountered any errors or major differences vs the paid version. I
see that it is stated on the site that the free repositories are not
tested as well as the paid ones.

Having said that, I have a ProxMox VE 4.0 server that I would like to
transition to ProxMox VE 4.1, should I be concerned using the free
repository to upgrade it?

Thanks,

-Hexis