[PVE-User] Quorum not found on my cluster

Orlando Martinez Bao ombao at unah.edu.cu
Sun Jul 10 16:03:33 CEST 2016

Hello, I am from Cuba and I am a SysAdmin at Agrarian University of Havana.
I have a cluster with 7 nodes. Only 3 are professional servers the others 4
are Personal PC with i5, 8GRAM.
All my VM are working on local storage, I have a PC i5 witch 4TB and 8GRAM
with FreeNAS  I use that PC for NFS Storage, Backup, Images. All Node are
connected 1Gbps.
Last week I create a CT and storage the vm on the NFS shared but I don't
want to put all VM on the shared storage because maybe I get bad
performance.
I don't have backup power when the power fails one of the nodes not start
completely. Some nodes tells me quorum not found and the MV or CT not start
automatically.
Why happen this and how can i solve this problem.
Best Regards
Orlando