[PVE-User] 4.2 Ceph server Snapshot Remove

Fabrizio Cuseo f.cuseo at panservice.it
Tue Jul 19 09:25:22 CEST 2016

I have two cluster; both with Ceph server.
One is pve 3.4.11 (6 nodes)
The second (not working) one is with pve 4.2.14 (3 nodes)

My vms are with disks on ceph cluster; i am able to take a snapshot while is running, but if I try to delete it, a message window say that is not supported. If I shutdown the VM and remove the snapshot, all works as expected.

With pve 3.4.11, all works fine.