[PVE-User] Time glitches?

Marco Gaiarin gaio at sv.lnf.it
Fri Jul 29 09:48:07 CEST 2016

Mandi! Alwin Antreich
  In chel di` si favelave...

> Maybe earlier, the time was somehow set to the future and got changed by timesyncd later on.

Seems strange but could be, because some days ago i've restarted all the
node in the cluster, with probably the ntp server down (i'm P2V it).

> Try to restart the pvestatd
> & the rrdcached daemon and/or try to flush all records to the rrd files "rrdcached -P FLUSHALL".

Done on one node. This night no complain, but for ALL the three nodes
(AFAI've understood, rrdcache is not on corosync, right?).
I'm still convinced that is a ''spurious'' condition, that probably get
fixed by itself.

Using logcheck in servers (phisical or virtual ;) spot incredible
things.

This night:

 Jul 29 01:48:09 ashpool pve-ha-lrm[1684]: loop take too long (33 seconds)

i'm not (still) using HA, so i've ignored it. I suggest to modify the
error as:

	infinite loop take too long (%d seconds)

to get proper attention from the sysadmin. ;-)

    http://www.lanostrafamiglia.it/25/index.php/component/k2/item/123