[PVE-User] LVM over ISCSI Bad performance

Harald Leithner leithner at itronic.at
Tue Jun 21 19:44:39 CEST 2016

Hi again^^,

I miss interpreted the benchmark result, with writeback cache is 5500
MB/s so thats ok... with direct IO it gets about 100 MB/s

But I have still no clue how I could use multipath with proxmox web
interface.

regards,

Harald

--
Harald Leithner

ITronic
Wiedner Hauptstraße 120/5.1, 1050 Wien, Austria
Tel: +43-1-545 0 604
Mobil: +43-699-123 78 4 78
Mail: leithner at itronic.at | itronic.at