[PVE-User] drbdmanage License change

Alexandre DERUMIER aderumier at odiso.com
Sun Nov 20 17:54:47 CET 2016

>>I think it's already hard to find solutions for high-availability(ish)
>>clusters for those poor souls with with only two physical machines. Any
>>hint in a better direction would of course be appreciated!

I think we could manage this with qemu block replication.

Live local storage migration is coming, and it's including the mirror through remote node.
So I think it should be too difficult to handle continuous replication of qemu block driver.
Maybe the only problem is that is not possible to run other qemu jobs (backups for example), at the same time.