[PVE-User] A stop job is running... (xxx/no limit)

Alain Péan alain.pean at lpn.cnrs.fr
Wed Nov 23 14:22:28 CET 2016

Le 22/11/2016 à 19:00, Gerald Brandt a écrit :
> I'm trying to shut down a server, and it waits on 'A stop job is
> running... (xx/ no limit). Why is there no time limit, and how can I
> set one?

I see also this problem with a Dell R630 server with Broadcom 10g
interfaces. It's a known bug. It is resolved in 4.5 kernels. Perhaps we
have to wait for a proxmox upgrade to this kernel :

https://forum.proxmox.com/threads/no-reboot-with-4-4-pve-kernel.27908/

It seems to be a bug in 4.4 Ubuntu kernels.

Alain

--
Administrateur Système/Réseau
C2N (ex LPN) Centre de Nanosciences et Nanotechnologies (UMR 9001)