[PVE-User] Manager Skins/Themes

Brian :: bc at iptel.co
Mon Oct 3 21:12:01 CEST 2016

Jeasuss - someone got out of the bed on the wrong side today!

I've just been working on something that had had me stuck in the 4.3
UI for the past 48 hours on and off.
Personally I like it  but thats just my opinion - and I did give the
guys feedback after I upgraded.

I'm sure some things can be improved but certainly my opinion isn't
anywhere near as negative as yours.