[PVE-User] P2V Windows2003 Server (AD)

HK 590 Dicky 梁家棋 資科 590 at hshcl.com
Tue Oct 11 12:10:21 CEST 2016

Dear Jean R. Franco

many thanks for your info., i just follow the steps and success migrate
physical server to VM, because the old accounting software is installed
on this software, actually domain and DB is upgraded to new version on
new windows 2012 server,  i just move to VM for backup, now physical
server can shutdown. thanks a lot.

Dicky

Jean R. Franco 於 07/10/2016 19:31 寫道: