[PVE-User] Feedback wanted - Cluster Dashboard

Dhaussy Alexandre ADhaussy at voyages-sncf.com
Tue Oct 18 12:16:27 CEST 2016

It would be nice to have a unified view with all nodes ressources.
I was thinknig of doing this with an external metric server (graphite/grafana.)

Imho it is not relevant to aggregate ressources of the whole cluster, because there is no mechanism of load balancing.
So you could have for ex : some nodes almost full of RAM, and other nodes half empty..

For now i workaround the problem always creating a new VM on the node with fewer number of VM, and add it to HA.
But it's not ideal, because the number of vm have nothing to do with how much RAM is consumed...

Cheers,
Alexandre.