[PVE-User] pve4.2 connection refused(595)

haoyun haoyun-kgq at 163.com
Wed Oct 19 12:13:35 CEST 2016

service can not start:
root at yj-1914-cna3:~# /etc/init.d/pveproxy start
[....] Starting pveproxy (via systemctl): pveproxy.serviceJob for pveproxy.service failed. See 'systemctl status pveproxy.service' and 'journalctl -xn' for details.
 failed!
in addition,I try to execute "qm list",it was blocked long time.
server's load is very high, I execute "df -h",Speed is very fast,not filesystem problem
total 6 nodes,3 nodes was problem