[PVE-User] Proxmox VE 5.0 beta1 released!

Rui Lopes rui.godinho.lopes at gmail.com
Mon Apr 17 20:33:03 CEST 2017

By "hang" you mean it does not reboot the machine? If so, you need to
increase the time it waits for pve to install by adding more "
<wait10><wait10><wait10><wait10><wait10><wait10>", lines in the
boot_command (inside the .json file).

I don't known an easy way to detect when the setup is done, maybe trying to
login through ssh is a way... and
then reboot from there, maybe the pve installer authors can shed some light
over this :-)

A pve provider would indeed be nice to have! Hope someone has a chance to
do it!