[PVE-User] Proxmox storage summary

Sten Aus sten.aus at eenet.ee
Tue Apr 25 11:04:41 CEST 2017

Hi

I have a question about Proxmox storage summary.
I have 3 NFS mounts for ISO images and VZDumps and 2 RBD devices mounted
from dedicated Ceph storage.

Proxmox has necessary keyring file in
/etc/pve/priv/ceph/storageID.keyring file - storage is working and I can
use hard disks and migrate VMs.

But the problem is that Proxmox GUI itself does not show the correct
amount of the storage and also when I select storage pool from the
server view I see that Usage is N/A. See attachment.

Have I forgot something that needs to be done in order to get Proxmox
web GUI to show Ceph storage amount?
Do I need to configure ceph keyring to /etc/ceph/ as well?

PS! Nodes are not part of ceph cluster, ceph storage is in tottally
different hardware and they are connected with 10GbE connections and
have different VLANs.
Nodes have IP from the ceph "public" VLAN, not the "internal", where
storage nodes only communicate.

Does anyone have ideas what I can try to get this issue resolved?

Thanks
Sten