[PVE-User] Alternative GUIs for Proxmox?

Gilberto Nunes gilberto.nunes32 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 25 18:55:26 CEST 2017

Hi

Although I always find Proxmox GUI perfect for many things, there is a
shortage for end users such as billing, cloudinit (Hope 5.x bring cloudinit
...) and other tools to make it easier ...
But I know that WHCMS is already fulfilling this fault ... But there is a
price for that!

> Hi,
>
> The simplest would probably be to just create a limited account
> for developers ? You don't need a whole other gui for that,
> proxmox has rights managments and it works fairly well.
>
> On Tue, Apr 25, 2017 at 09:21:50AM -0700, Musee Ullah wrote:
> > Hi guys,
> >
> > I was wondering if anyone's written any simpler web UIs that can
> > interface with the Proxmox API and if anyone here has used any? Asking
> > mainly so that I can just bring up a Proxmox cluster and have something
> > that doesn't expose every aspect of the cluster itself to developers
> > who just want to create/destroy servers.
> >
> > lae

Obrigado

Cordialmente

Gilberto Ferreira

Consultor TI Linux | IaaS Proxmox, CloudStack, KVM | Zentyal Server |
Zimbra Mail Server

(47) 3025-5907
(47) 99676-7530

Skype: konnectati