[PVE-User] PVE ZFS Over ISCSI

Mikhail m at plus-plus.su
Fri Aug 11 18:22:44 CEST 2017

Hello,

Even if you're able to insert and create the disk, this does not mean
you will be able to start/run VM with that disk. Apart from creating
disk on ZFS storage you also need to export it via iSCSI.

Unfortunately, ZFS-over-iSCSI is not documented well. I came across same
problem as you 3 weeks ago (posted here on the list), but my questions
left unanswered.

Mikhail.