[PVE-User] New node not showing in datacenter

Emmanuel Kasper e.kasper at proxmox.com
Tue Jan 3 14:45:29 CET 2017

On 01/03/2017 02:37 PM, Florent B wrote:
> No idea of what's going on ?

Hi Florent

If you have inconsistent cluster membership displayed in your browser:
 * connect to the node which is having the missing members
 * verify the cluster membership whith

   pvecm nodes

 * if the cluster membership as reported via pvecm nodes satisfies you,
verify it again with

   pvesh get cluster/config/nodes

the output of this last command is what is sent to the GUI to be displayed

Also make sure to avoid top posting in replying

Emmanuel