[PVE-User] CT is locked (backup) - qm unlock doesn't help

Frank Thommen frank.thommen at uni-heidelberg.de
Thu Jan 12 11:27:24 CET 2017

Hi,

one of my LXC containers is locked: It cannot be started and cannot be
backed up.  The error message is "CT is locked (backup)".  The only
suggestion I found to solve this prolem is `qm unlock XXX`.  However in
my case, this results in the error message

   Configuration file 'nodes/pve02/qemu-server/XX.conf' does not exist

What else can I try to unlock this container?

PVE version on the host is 4.4-1/eb2d6f1e/

Thanks in advance
frank