[PVE-User] Proxmox servers don't see each other anymore

Eneko Lacunza elacunza at binovo.es
Mon Jun 19 17:00:41 CEST 2017

Try putting a "dumb" switch to interconnect all 3 proxmox nodes. Put an
uptlink cable to the "original" switch.

I now it works, it's a switch problem - maybe it is broken, maybe it is
too smart and is dropping cluster communication packages.

I have seen this two times:
- One switch was broken and lost packages -> new switch
- Other switch was core 3Com switch; we seemed unable to configure it
not to drop our cluster communication packets, so just bought a dumb
enought HP 1810-24g switch just for the proxmox nodes and problem solved.

Cheers