[PVE-User] Proxmox servers don't see each other anymore

Dmitry Petuhov mityapetuhov at gmail.com
Mon Jun 19 19:15:34 CEST 2017

So network in general is ok, cluster is just losing quorum after some time?
Check your network for muticast querier. See https://pve.proxmox.com/wiki/Multicast_notes
You need to enable querier on your router (usually gateway of servers), or enable it on your servers, or disable multicast snooping on switch.