[PVE-User] NFS storage is not online (but it is)

Nux! nux at li.nux.ro
Tue Jun 20 14:44:27 CEST 2017

Hi,

While trying to get CEPH running (and failing) I thought I could play around using NFS (exported from a Glusterfs cluster), but no luck with this one either.
I have added the storage as NFS, but when trying to add a VM on it I get:
TASK ERROR: create failed - storage 'glusternfs' is not online

I can mount the storage just fine on the servers from the command line with "mount -t nfs blah:/export /mnt/blah".

rpcinfo returns expected results:
   program vers proto   port  service
    100000    4   tcp    111  portmapper
    100000    3   tcp    111  portmapper
    100000    2   tcp    111  portmapper
    100000    4   udp    111  portmapper
    100000    3   udp    111  portmapper
    100000    2   udp    111  portmapper
    100227    3   tcp   2049
    100005    3   tcp  38465  mountd
    100005    1   tcp  38466  mountd
    100003    3   tcp   2049  nfs

nmap -p 111,2049 blah:

Starting Nmap 6.47 ( http://nmap.org ) at 2017-06-20 13:42 BST
Nmap scan report for blah
Host is up (0.00022s latency).
PORT     STATE SERVICE
111/tcp  open  rpcbind
2049/tcp open  nfs

Nmap done: 1 IP address (1 host up) scanned in 0.59 seconds

What am I missing?

Lucian

Nux!
www.nux.ro