[PVE-User] Unable to install docker image inside LXC

Elias Werberich elias at werberich.de
Tue Jun 27 16:57:43 CEST 2017

Okay, it is possible to run Docker in LXC.
You have to disable some security features so Docker can access needed
devices.

But if you go this way, it is easier to install Docker on PVE itself -
it is more or less the same.

Proxmox Forums:
https://forum.proxmox.com/threads/running-docker-inside-lxc.24858/

Regards,