[PVE-User] copy paste

dorsy dorsyka at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 2 16:06:14 CET 2017

You can ssh to the proxmox node, which is a linux host, therefore you
can ssh to any of your VMs.

The only thing you need is an IP from the "VM-only" network.

The thing is that modern linux systems do not initialize a "text"
console, but they use a graphical local console.

You can have a serial console in KVM.

More info: https://pve.proxmox.com/wiki/Serial_Terminal