[PVE-User] Infiniband as Network backend for Ceph&Proxmox

Fabrizio Cuseo f.cuseo at panservice.it
Sat Oct 7 17:36:37 CEST 2017

Hello.
I have a 4 nodes cluster with PVE 4.4, 2 x 2Gb for management and cluster network, 2 x 2Gb for VMs network, 2 x Infiniband (10Gbit) active/passive bond for Ceph Network (with IP Over Infiniband).
with iperf, i have about 7/8Gbit speed. With ceph I have 6 x sata WD Gold datacenter disks, with journal on disk partition (no ssd), and i have not bad performances.

Regards, Fabrizio