[PVE-User] Proxmox VE 5.x deployments with Ansible (now with clustering/acl management)

Musee Ullah lae at lae.is
Tue Oct 17 22:46:24 CEST 2017

Hi all,

There's now a step by step section for writing a playbook for deploying a Proxmox cluster with this role:

https://github.com/lae/ansible-role-proxmox/blob/master/README.md#deploying-a-fully-featured-pve-5x-cluster

(in case that line breaks, scroll down to the "Deploying a fully-featured PVE 5.x cluster" section:
https://github.com/lae/ansible-role-proxmox/tree/master )

--
Musee Ullah <lae at lae.is>

2017-10-16 (月) の 02:36 -0700 に Musee Ullah さんは書きました: