[PVE-User] windows 2008 enterprise with uefi

Yannis Milios yannis.milios at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 11:41:04 CEST 2018

> yes :-) ("press any key to boot the windows dvd" or something like that)
>
> The "windows is loading files..." progress bar appears, and goes full,
> and then it just stops progressing. (and I waited many hours)

Have you tried to boot from the same ISO from BIOS legacy mode ? If you
have same issue there, then perhaps you should check if the ISO file is
corrupted.
It could be also something related to the old qemu/pve version as well, I
would try with a more recent version. Keep to disk controller to IDE for
best compatibility, you can change that later to SCSI or something else...