[PVE-User] Proxmox Ceph with differents HDD Size

Mark Schouten mark at tuxis.nl
Thu Aug 30 14:22:02 CEST 2018

On Wed, 2018-08-29 at 14:04 +0200, Eneko Lacunza wrote:
> You should change the weight of the 8TB disk, so that they have the
> same
> as the other 4TB disks.
>
> Thanks should fix the performance issue, but you'd waste half space
> on
> those 8TB disks :)

Wouldn't it be more efficient to do just place a 4Tb and a 8Tb disk in
each server?

Changing weight will not cause the available space counters to drop
accordingly, I think. So it's probably confusing..

--
Kerio Operator in de Cloud? https://www.kerioindecloud.nl/
Mark Schouten  | Tuxis Internet Engineering
T: 0318 200208 | info at tuxis.nl