[PVE-User] can´t login in PVE with Linux realm in 5.3

Miguel González miguel_3_gonzalez at yahoo.es
Sat Dec 22 12:03:32 CET 2018

Dear all,

   I have been playing with this new Proxmox 5.3 server for more than a
week before I migrate all VMs from a 5.1 server and I have been able to
log in the GUI at 8006 port with no issue. Suddenly this morning after
being able to log in with no issue I keep on getting Connection error
401: permission denied - invalid PVE ticket.

  If I check the logs I see the auth works:

Dec 22 11:53:52 node1 pvedaemon[10764]: <root at pam> successful auth for
user 'root at pam'

 I made sure that system time is right too. I am not using ntp (as I am
not doing with the legacy server)

 google search is not helping either.

 I have tried to recreate the certs with pvecm updatecerts -f

 Any suggestions?

---
https://www.avg.com