[PVE-User] WebUI Asking login when changing node

Yannis Milios yannis.milios at gmail.com
Sat Dec 29 15:13:10 CET 2018

A few things I would try are ...

- Clear browser cache.
- Check if installed package versions are the same on *all* nodes
(pveversion -v).
- Restart pveproxy service on pve2 (or any other related service).
- Check the logs of pve2 when you try accessing it for any clues.

Do you get the same problem when accessing pve2 from pve3?

Yannis

Sent from Gmail Mobile