[PVE-User] proxmox 5.1 ZFS VM freezing

Miguel González miguel_3_gonzalez at yahoo.es
Thu Feb 1 00:22:09 CET 2018

Hi!

 Recently a Centos 6.9 VM is freezing. I thought it was due to high cpu
usage but stats doesn´t show any high usage. No error in logs.

 I´m running it over ZFS with SCSI driver. Someone in a Facebook group
suggested to migrate to virtio.

 The weird thing is that another VM with same config is not freezing.

 Any log that i should look at in the proxmox host?

 Right now I have a script pinging the machine and forcing hard reset if
the machine doesn´t respond.

 Any ideas? This VM was working fine over SoftRAID with SATA drives.

 Regards,

 Miguel

---
http://www.avg.com