[PVE-User] ISO Installer Needs Mouse?

Josh Knight josh at noobbox.com
Mon Mar 12 18:07:34 CET 2018

I tested in a VM, I was able to hit Tab and arrow down until I could scroll
the EULA (you know, to read it... :-) ) and then I had to use Shift + Tab
twice to highlight the Accept button where I could then hit Enter to
continue.

So seems possible, it's just a matter of playing with a combo of Tab and
Shift+Tab.

Josh Knight