[PVE-User] pve-csync version of pve-zsync?

Alexandre DERUMIER aderumier at odiso.com
Tue Mar 13 19:32:34 CET 2018

Hi,

I have plans to implement storage replication for rbd in proxmox,
like for zfs export|import.  (with rbd export-diff |rbd import-diff )

I'll try to work on it next month.

I'm not sure that currently a plugin infrastructe in done in code,
and that it's able to manage storages with differents name.

Can't tell if it'll be hard to implement, but the workflow is almost the same.

I'll try to look also at rbd mirror, but it's only work with librbd in qemu, not with krbd,
so it can't be implemented for container.