[PVE-User] Request New Features for Web-UI

Toan Pham tpham3783 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 17:00:33 CET 2018

Hi, I am very new to proxmox and I have a few questions/suggestions:

1.  The web-management interface is well designed, but is there a way
(perhaps new feature) to add custom commands to the webUI?  Since I have
node that's always powered off, but can be powered on from wake-on-lan
network packet.  It would be really nice to have a wake-on-lan feature
integrated to the web-UI.

2.  Feature to download backup archives (or templates) from web UI.

3.  Email Notification feature if something goes wrong w/ cluster or system
resource (similar to zfs-zed).

4.  Be able to add another data-center center (a separate cluster) from
web-ui.  Since I manage another cluster over a vpn network, it would be
nice to have everything populated in one view.

Thanks,

Toan