[PVE-User] how many nodes can there be in a proxmox cluster ?

Alexandre DERUMIER aderumier at odiso.com
Wed Mar 21 07:03:41 CET 2018

I'm running 20 nodes clusters here, with unicast. (I need to increase corosync timeout a little bit with more than 12 nodes).

I think the hard limit is around 100nodes in last corosync, but recommendations is around 32. with more than that, I think the corosync timeout need to be increase high and you'll have latency.