[PVE-User] pmbalance

Mark Schouten mark at tuxis.nl
Thu Mar 22 10:08:06 CET 2018

Hi,

I have a script that is able to automatically move around VM's so the
load on the clusternodes is somewhat equal. You can find the script
here: https://tuxis.bestandonline.nl/index.php/s/JzH3cz2wGdY8QXs

It's called pmbalance.

Now, since 4.4 I have the issue that I can no longer get info or
commands from other nodes than the node I'm running this script on. I
get "500 proxy not allowed" as soon as I get to 'get_vm_description()'.

What am I doing wrong? Thanks!

root at proxmox2-4:~# ./pmbalance --verbose --dry-run
V: Looking for nodes on this cluster..
V: Found proxmox2-4
V: Found proxmox2-5
V: Found proxmox2-2
V: Found proxmox2-1
V: Found proxmox2-3
V: Calculating the average memory free on the cluster
V: proxmox2-2 is at 26% free
V: proxmox2-4 is at 39% free
V: proxmox2-1 is at 69% free
V: proxmox2-3 is at 19% free
V: proxmox2-5 is at 20% free
V: Which is: 34%
V: We should lower usage of proxmox2-3 by: 15% to reach 34%
V: 15 of 67524956160 = 10128743424 bytes
V: proxmox2-1 will receive the VM
V: Looking for migratable VMs on proxmox2-3
500 proxy not allowed

--
Kerio Operator in de Cloud? https://www.kerioindecloud.nl/
Mark Schouten  | Tuxis Internet Engineering
T: 0318 200208 | info at tuxis.nl