[PVE-User] With cloud-init some bug?

lyt_yudi lyt_yudi at icloud.com
Fri Mar 23 10:00:11 CET 2018

Hi,

> 在 2018年3月23日,下午4:36,lyt_yudi <lyt_yudi at icloud.com> 写道:
>

>>> must be with cloudinit >= 17.1?
>>
>> 0.7.9 from debian stretch should also work, older ones _may_ work with
>> the configdrive2 type. I haven't tested older versions lately, but given
>> that configdrive2 was the first one we had back when Alexandre started
>> the original implementation it sure is worth a try.
>
> another, will try to upgrade cloud-init >= 17.1

up-to cloud-init-18.1 it’s work!

# rpm -qa|grep cloud-init
cloud-init-18.1-1.el7.centos.noarch
[root at centos7-01 ~]# cat /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-eth0
# Created by cloud-init on instance boot automatically, do not edit.
#
BOOTPROTO=none
DEFROUTE=yes
DEVICE=eth0
GATEWAY=192.168.0.254
HWADDR=16:37:4B:30:0F:E6
IPADDR=192.168.0.58
NETMASK=255.255.255.0
NM_CONTROLLED=no
ONBOOT=yes
TYPE=Ethernet
USERCTL=no

But, the cipassword for centos user is still not set!