[PVE-User] pmbalance

Alexandre DERUMIER aderumier at odiso.com
Fri Mar 23 18:11:38 CET 2018

Thanks for your script, I was looking for something like that.

I'll try it next week and try to debug.

I'm seeing 2 improvements:

- check that shared storage is available on target node
- take ksm value in memory count. (with ksm enable, we can have all nodes at 80% memory usage, but with differents ksm usage)