[PVE-User] Interfaces startup and ip-up.d scripts...

Marco Gaiarin gaio at sv.lnf.it
Tue May 15 18:57:56 CEST 2018

Mandi! dORSY
  In chel di` si favelave...

> I suggest using post-up / pre-down hooks in interfaces. It makes sure that the interfaces are actually up before the commands get executed.

>From 'interfeces' manpage:

 Please note that as post-up and pre-down are aliases, no files in the corresponding directories are processed.  Please use if-up.d and if-down.d directories instead.

so seems that put script in if-up.d or as post-up stanzas is the same.

Also, seems to me that the trouble came from the fact that network
scripts does not run at all fro vmbr0 and vmbr1 interfaces!