[PVE-User] PVE and Active Directory...

Dmitry Petuhov mityapetuhov at gmail.com
Mon May 21 15:30:55 CEST 2018

To be able to use LDAPS, your client machine (PVE) must trust server's
certificate. Sign LDAP server's SSL certificate with some CA (private CA
is ok) and place that CA certificate to /usr/local/share/ca-certificates
in PEM format with .crt extension on PVE and run
`update-ca-certificates` to make system trust it.