[PVE-User] Backula proxmox backup

Dmitry Petuhov mityapetuhov at gmail.com
Tue May 29 11:00:09 CEST 2018

I don't think so, because it restores .vma dumps. You (neither they)
cannot mount .vma image directly, you need to restore it to raw disk
image[s] first. Bacula don't seem to do it inside itself.

For LXC it may be possible, but I doubt they have such interface.

But you better ask it on Bacula Systems.
https://www.baculasystems.com/contactus