[PVE-User] Cluster network via directly connected interfaces?

Uwe Sauter uwe.sauter.de at gmail.com
Thu Nov 22 19:51:14 CET 2018

FYI:

I had such a thing working. What you need to keep in mind is that you should configure both interfaces per host on the
same (software) bridge and keep STP on… that way when you loose the link from node A to node B the traffic will be going
through node C.

+--------------------+
|                    |
| Node A   br0       |