[PVE-User] Host interface down; take down bridge/VM-interfaces?

Joachim Tingvold joachim at tingvold.com
Mon Nov 26 10:54:33 CET 2018

Hi,

Is there a “built in” way to bring down a bridge (or individual
VM-interfaces) if/when the physical interface on the host goes down?
(without having to resort to custom trigger scripts)

Relevant for both containers and VMs, but my current use case is for VMs
specifically.

Single physical interface on host. Using OVS, so either through that, or
through KVM in some way?

I could do PCI passthrough, but I was hoping to avoid that.

--
Joachim