[PVE-User] dual host HA solution in 5.2

Adam Weremczuk adamw at matrixscience.com
Mon Oct 1 10:23:10 CEST 2018

Hi Mark,

If restricted to 2 servers, without a 3rd dummy quorum node, I'm not
really planning to replicate the containers.
They would be running in parallel and keep in sync on application level
(e.g. log file based MySQL replication).
The storage virtual disk or partition will only be used for NFS and CIFS
file sharing (Samba AD).
The idea is to eliminate need for any manual intervention, downtime and
keep data in sync as much as possible.
I still haven't decided and considering props and cons of different
architectures.

Thanks,
Adam