[PVE-User] NVMe - RAID Z - Proxmox

lord_Niedzwiedz sir_Misiek1 at o2.pl
Wed Oct 31 15:24:37 CET 2018

I upgrade bios/firmware server motherboard Supermicro.
I set everything in the BIOS to "legacy" mode.
Not only in the boot menu.
Supermicro -> Bios -> Advence -> PCIe/PCI/Pnp Configuration (everything
on legacy).

Weird, because in my PC (processor Ryzen), everything is on UEFI
(windows 10 and Fedora works perfecly).

Its work now.
But....

1) On sysrescue-cd one nvme disk speed = 2600MB/s.
RAID 5/6  = max 3600MB/s (on 4-5 drives).
Why not N*2600 - 2600 MB/s  ??!!

*2) *I create RAID 1    or    RAID 10.    It works.*
**But Proxmox is displayed ***a message * with RAID Z1-2.**
**https://help.komandor.pl/Wymiana/iKVM_capture.jpg**
*
3) I make install Proxmox on one m2 disk (lvm) - boot system.
I have 5 disks.
I can of course install proxmox on 1 disk (or on raid 1, two disks).
The question is how to add other disks?
Is it worth creating a RAID Z from the other 3-4 disks?
What configuration would you recommend?