[PVE-User] Cant connect to ceph anymore

Marcus Haarmann marcus.haarmann at midoco.de
Thu Sep 13 22:58:04 CEST 2018

Hi,

so you would drive a 12.2 (luminous) service with a 10.x (jewel) client.
Just a thought:

Check the "ceph features" output on your server if it allows jewel clients.
Sample output should contain a group with a jewel attribute in the client section.

If this is not the case, try to set:
ceph osd set-require-min-compat-client jewel
(which should be default for luminous, but can be removed which leads to incompability)

Check this link for details: https://ceph.com/community/new-luminous-upgrade-complete/

Maybe this helps, good luck
Marcus Haarmann