[PVE-User] Spice and Windows as VDI solution

Daniel Bayerdorffer danielb at numberall.com
Fri Sep 28 19:30:27 CEST 2018

You only need the CAL if you are connecting to a Windows Server. You need Windows Licenses for each copy of Windows you run however. If you subscribe to Microsoft Volume Licensing you can use the same key for each copy you run.

Daniel Bayerdorffer, VP danielb at numberall.com
Numberall Stamp & Tool Co., Inc. www.numberall.com
Reuleaux Models  www.reuleauxmodels.com
CypherSafe  www.cyphersafe.io